Rules:1) You must post these rules.
2) Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves.
3) Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag.
4) Choose 10 people and put their icons in your journal.
5) Go to their page and inform them that they have been tagged by you.
6) Not something like, "You are tagged if you read that".
7) You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
8) No tag-backs.
9) You can't say that you don't do tags.
10) You MUST make a journal entry! No comments.
10 Random Facts about Me
1. I like to sing to myself quietly in my room
2. I actually do enjoy sex with my boyfriend (I swear I due!)
3. I believe in aliens (they watching homies)
4. I am NOT a party girl (I absolutely hate partying)
5. I hate talking to large groups of people, I'm more one on one
6. Before my boyfriend I have been in love once. That's it.
7. I am bisexual and move towards women a little (except my baby, he's my slut)
8. I HATE when people have to explain obvious things to me.
9. When I was younger I had a hard time making friends or just talking in general.
10. I really don't like death note.LOKO'S Questions
1) How long have been drawing for?
Since 8th grace actually. It's kind of a new thing for me and I thought I was the best, but I wasn't.I was horrible. People say shit like "ever since I was born!" but it's like "no shit Sherlock, your parents and school made you. When did you start taking it seriously asshole?"
2) If you have Netflix, what are the only stuff you watch?
Futurama, old animes, I actually don't remember besides that.
3) If you do become a professional cartoonist, what animation company would love to work at?
I tell people it's Pixar but to be honest I've always wanted to make online youtube animations.
That being said, I don't want to work in just one place. I was expand my horizon. I can't give you a straight answers on that one.
4) Favorite Cartoon Show as a child?
Spongebob. Straight up. I would look for that shit. It still makes me laugh to this day.
5) Marvel or DC? I'm a Marvel man.
Oh God I don't know. I stay in between. I am not choosing!
6) Do you think Disney getting lazy with their female character designs?
Not lazy per say, but I think they're afraid of changing it. It's their biggest money maker so far and Disney is money hungry nowadays. If you notice, in the 90s, even Disney channel had some shows with different races. Nowadays it's just white kids on Disney Channel.
To be honest, I don't like it. It's not much of a challenge. I enjoy watching strong women of different color and I like how they have to study people instead of just one spreadsheet of the same characters.
That being said, it won't stay like this forever. I can bet you that many of the artist at Disney miss the old style (I miss the 70s style) and they will make a new one. Probably one that looks similar to paperman, which is 2D and 3D combined.
7) If you could have any powers, what power would you not want to have and why?
The power to not be afraid of rejection.
8) Which of your OC's is your favorite?
Marty. Mainly because he isn't like robotic and he's not a mary or gary sue.
9) Are you enjoying your summer?
I guess. I'm going to Disney on August 4-8 with my boyfriend .
10) What grade did you notice your art started to get better?
Oh god, for me it will never get better. I look back and think to myself "I thought this was good?!?"
I don't want to think it got better, I just want to keep drawing and having fun.
Ok here are questions:
1) Who is your favorite voice actor/actress?
Hmmm, definitely the guy who voices Edward Elric in FMA. That or any Japanese anime voice actor. lol.
2) As a child, what cartoon inspired you the most to draw?
It wasn't a cartoon, it was Egoraptor's "AWESOME SERIES" Legend of Awesome "shwing!"
3) What is your opinion on NSFW art?
lol Well seeing how I draw it I am okay with it.
4) Do you think being a undermined artist these days is as tough as ever? Do the top tier scum artist contribute to this?
Lol that's just how the game goes baby. Blame Picasso for this one.
5) If you were stuck on a desert island, what 3 movies would you bring?
What?! There's no cable on a desert!! I would eat sand and die.
6) Do you have a routine for your drawing time?
I haven't drawn in so long actually I forgot how.
7) Whats the longest you've ever worked on a piece?
1 day. That's cause I get lazy.
8) If you could bring any character to life to be your waifu (wife), BUT youd have to woo her/him first, who would it be?
Maya. She's what I like and don't like in a woman.
9) Whats the worst part about being an adult that loves cartoons?
Nothing. People my age don't actually care. It's the 13 year olds who try to act cool that judge you, but they're kids so I don't care.
10) Who was phone?
1. Have you ever hit someone or been close to?
2. Have you ever lied so someone would like you?
3. Do you love to eat? (I DOOOO!!!)
4. What's your favorite thing to eat? (babies)
5. What does it feel like having to fart in a public space?
6. Have you ever scared off your crush?
7. Do you ever feel like you just want to give up?
8. Does drawing ever feel like a hard task for you and you'd rather stay in bed?
9. What's you favorite bad video game. (It's the one that you enjoyed as a kid but knew it was just plain shit)
10. Do you have a crush on anyone right now?
I tag everyone because I have a paper due soon.